Tuesday 5 February 2013

Packaging Development:

My original packaging idea was to design a box like net package in the shape of a skateboard deck which would contain my skateboard designs...
after experimenting with my first idea, I've designed a new idea...
This is a 3 part design (like my logo)... 

Inside the net package will be my folded skateboard designs joined together at the sides so that they can fold flat and fit inside the packaging...
The skateboard designs will then fit inside a board shaped sleeve, which will then fit into another (slightly larger) sleeve therefore sealing both ends of the designs, keeping them packaged inside...







I designed my logo to look like three skateboards overlapped to create my initials 'JJD'... 
I also designed this packaging to be made up of 3 separate parts, all in the shape of a skateboard...  
I did this purposefully to try and create a coherent branding between my packaging, Logo & skateboard designs...

Evaluation:

This packaging is perfect for what I need... It can hold my skateboard designs, as well as keeping with the style & branding of my logo...

Now that I know the packaging fits together & all the sizes are correct I can start adding designs to the Net's ready to print...





No comments:

Post a Comment