Wednesday 6 February 2013

FINAL LOGO:


I've already decided that my audience will be skateboard companies & skateboard designers therefore my Logo & branding needs to fit into that catogory...
After researching skateboard companies and their logo designs I knew that my Logo would need to be eye catching(colourful), bold & memorable to stand out in the market... 

After experimenting with options, I decided that I would be using this shape/style for my Logo, I just needed to choose the final design/colours...




I have chosen this Design for my final Logo:





I chose this design for several reasons...

I love how simplistic it is, and how the gaps between the letters add just as much to the design as the blocks of colour do... 
I love how the two J's flow into each other, and how the D is perfectly scaled to fit nicely on the side to continue to curved flow of the design...
I didn't want to choose a black and white logo as I don't believe it reflects me as a person/designer at all. .. I'm a very colourful person both in my personality and in my work therefore my logo had to be bright!

I Love the Rastafarian colours of Red, Yellow & Green therefore it made perfect sense for those to be the main 3 colours of my logo...

I think my logo is beautiful, and it definitely represents me as a designer...

No comments:

Post a Comment