Monday 28 January 2013

Skateboard Designs #01

To begin this project I started by thinking about what type of designer I am and what I'm interested in...
The first question I asked myself was: If I could choose any area of Design or any design company to work for, what would it be?...

I love Skiing/Snowboarding when I can get up into the mountains, But while I'm stuck in england I Love Skateboarding in my free time.. I've always been interested in skateboard graphics, Skate Logo's, and skate companies. I need to find a suitable audience to aim my work/branding at so I could create my own Skateboarding company? To do so I would need a strong Logo, brand, and identity and I could aim to send my finished work off to any Skateboard Companies/designers... 

I've wanted to try designing my own skateboard graphics for a while so this could be a perfect opportunity and a good starting point for my research...
I found this site and though it could be used as inspiration for initial ideas... 

http://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/articles/over-220-stunning-creative-skateboard-graphics 

No comments:

Post a Comment