Wednesday 8 May 2013

FINAL DEVELOPMENTS:

After scanning in my tribal face, I used photoshop to cut it out so that I could animate it... 
By using pins on after effect I was able to animate the mouth... I did my best to sync the movements with the voices in the track however it was very difficult to achieve perfection... 

I rendered my animation thinking it was almost finished however after watching it back I soon realised the smoke was far too thick therefore making it difficult to see the tribal face coming through...


I deleted a few of the smoke layers as well as lowering the opacity on the remaining layers... I did this so that the smoke would appear less dense/thick therefore allowing the tribal face to slowly emerge through the slightly transparent smoke... 



The animation is almost finished!... I just want to add my name to the end and then it will be complete!...

No comments:

Post a Comment