Wednesday 8 May 2013

FINAL ANIMATION:



Evaluation:




Overall I am really pleased with my animation... I found it fairly difficult to adapt to using after effects however after a couple of hours practice I was soon familiar with the programme... My final animation stayed true to my original story boards apart from a few minor developments...
 

My only criticism of the animation would be the tribal faces towards the end... Overall I think they worked well however if I had had more time I would have liked to spend longer on syncing the mouth movements to the tribal voices in the music as I think it looks a little rushed compared to the rest of the animation... 

Overall, I have really enjoyed the print to pixel module and to say this is my first ever attempt at animation I really couldn't be happier with the final outcome I have produced...

No comments:

Post a Comment