Thursday 11 April 2013

Storyboards:

I started to draw abstract shapes/patterns whilst listening to the music, this helped me to visualise the shapes & movements of the sound...



The music starts quite, and gradually builds towards the deep tribal voices... I had the idea to animate fire because:
Similar to the music a fire could start out small and build into something bigger, gradually developing...
I then started to think how I could introduce the tribal voices into the animation which gave me the idea of animating tribal masks forming out of the smoke produced from the fire...





first attempt at drawing a simple storyboard:

After coming up with a simple concept for my animation I drew up a first draft for the storyboard... 
Now I have an idea of the structure for the animation I can start to develop my ideas in more detail to produce a better final outcome...


Development:



Finished Storyboard:




No comments:

Post a Comment