Wednesday 13 March 2013

New Project: Print to Pixel 

(notes from the briefing)




















This is an animation based project in which I have been given a piece of music to create a 20-30 second animation for... The tutors suggested we should listen to the music and try writing down the first 3 words that it provokes: 

- Mysterious
- Curious
- Tribal 


^^ These are the words that came to me while listening to the piece of music for the first time...  
After listening to the piece a few more times, I'm trying to start the process of developing a concept for the animation... I've got some initial ideas therefore the next steps will be to start writing down some notes/ideas as well trying to draw up some basic storyboards to help me piece the animation together...
I'm also going to start researching animation on youtube looking for any inspiration/ideas that might help me to develop my own concept/style... 







My first idea was to animate a deer running through a forest, however after listening to the music in more detail, I think I could think of something else to animate that would be more appropriate...

No comments:

Post a Comment